a) Fabric Expansion joints
- Series of standard types of Fabric Expansion Joints along with numerous special designs.
- Custom made Fabric Expansion Joints are also available in all sizes and shapes for any application.
- Available from single bellows for ventilating systems to highly advanced multilayer expansion joints for gas turbine exhaust.
- There are 26 standard types divided into five categories.
- The temperature capability ranges from – 50⁰C to 1000⁰C and the pressure ranges from – 50 kPa to 50 kPa.
b) Elastomere Expansion joints
- Suitable for continuous temperatures up to 200⁰C.
- The Elastomere Expansion Joints are available in numerous shapes and sizes, but four elastomer products represent the standard range of LBH
- – PTFE polytetrafluoroethylene
- – EPDM ethylene propylene diene terpolymer
- – FKM fluorocarbon elastomer (Viton B)
- – SI silicone rubber
c) Metal Expansion joints
- This covers any application where Fabric and Elastomere Expansion Joints are not suitable, mainly due to pressure conditions
- Designed according to either EN14917, EN13445 or EJMA.
- Standard designs are Axial-, Lateral-, Angular- and Universal Expansion Joints, in materials of stainless steel or titanium.
- Manufactured as single or multiple bellows and can be combined into double expansion joints