A Gasket is a Mechanical Seal which fills the space between two or more mating flange surfaces, generally to prevent leakage from or into the joined objects while under compression and Studbolts are used to hold this Assembly.
- Supplier of SPW Gaskets, Tanged Insert Gaskets, Ring Jount Gaskets, Metal Jacketed Gaskets, Kamprofile.
- High Tensile Fasteners, Blind Rivets, Anchor Bolts, Threaded Rods, Type J and Type L, U Bolts and Stud Bolts, Hex Head Bolts, Foundation Bolts, Jack Screw…
- Hot Dip Galvanizing and Fluoropolymer coated could be supplied.
Specification And Grades
- ASTM A 193 Grade B7,B7M ,B8, B8M & B16 / ASTM A 320 Grade L7 & L7M
- Stainless Steel 304, 304L, 316, 316L, A2 – 70/80, A4 – 70/80 BS 3692 / BS 4190 grade 4.6, 4.8, 5.6, 5.8, 8.8, 10.9 and 12.9